Sunday, January 23, 2011

Paris Menswear F/W 2011...

Cerruti; Techno pants that remind me a lot of a pair of Calvin Klein Collection ones from the mid 2000's that I was in love with. 


Taking a bow at Henrik Vibskov.


A John Galliano show never dissapoints. 


Boris Bidjan Saberi is quite possibly one of my new favorite designers. Such an amazing collection; Street influence with the most luxurious materials. 


Damir Doma; White shirting short shorts never seemed so practical. I was very surprised by the amount of structured garments and degree of darkness in the clothes. 

Starting the show at Rynshu. At least one designer has to use a grand Parisian space each season. 


Qasimi Homme was full of leather, leather, leather, fur, and more leather. Everything was stunning, but would never look good on me unless I slim down a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment