Sunday, May 22, 2011

Parsons Paris Fashion Show 2011...

Backstage. Normally the animals are kept in here, today it's the models... close enough to the same thing. 

A little beauty shot after hair and makeup. 

Getting ready to go out. Even at 185cm I feel short compared to the model in heels, if only they were in flats. 

Me on the runway. Walk out, pose on the little x, walk around the ring, then back. Too long of a runway in my opinion especially for only having one look out at a time. 

Headpiece by Maram Aboul Enein, This little baby is going home to Minnesota with me. I always have room for new pets. 

Kathy Fassihi's models lined up, by far my favorite of all the seniors collections. 

After the show at the Cirque d'Hiver. Apparently this whole building was full for the show. I only remember seeing the first two rows of people. 

Drinks with my friends at le Progrès to end a long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment