Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Donations Welcome...

There will be a Raf Simons secret sale next weekend, October 23-34, in Brussels. Those who know me well, know I would potentially kill (ok, maybe not kill, I'm not a violent person [I would do a whole lot of other things though]) to get himself certain Raf Simons pieces. Need I remind you of the S/S 2009 patent leather sandals, or countless other pieces I constantly talk about? There will be over 2,000 pieces from 2001-Present, all priced between $5 and $125. At this time, I would like to extend an invitation to potential patrons willing to provide financial support to send a well deserving boy to Brussels. People say money cannot buy happiness. What it can buy though, is a trip to a secret sale of one of my favorite designers, which is equal too, if not greater than, happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment