Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bonjour Paris...

They say that you instantly know if Paris is for you when you arrive. Well, I had that feeling. Good thing I had it though, because if I didn't, things would not be good next year. Everything is as magical as stories about it. 35 degrees, cloudy and windy? It is still perfect. I really am in love with this city. 

There is one down side so far... My new Nikon D3000 is broken. For some reason the white balance is not working so all my pictures turn out green, yellow and purple. I'm surrounded by all the photo majors at my school and none of them can fix it, so I will have to send it back to Nikon. Good thing I brought by point and shoot. 

Internet is really had to get at in the hotel, so I'll try to update more often when I have the time to sit down and get it to work. 

1 comment:

  1. thats because none of them knew how to work a camera until this semester!!! isnt that sad? i had to teach all of them. how can you claim you love photo and not know how to work a camera?!

    ReplyDelete