Friday, March 26, 2010

Musee Gustave Moreau...

I know, I've been a bad blogger, a very very bad blogger, with my infrequent and content lacking posts. Stepping off the plane from Paris I got hit with a sinus and ear infection. Joy. Anyways, until fashion nonsense catches my attention I thought I would share my pictures from Paris. A nice way for me to relive my trip, and for you to live vicariously through me...

One of my favorite museums in Paris, this was Gustave Moreau's house that was turned into a museum upon his death. 
The residential section was packed with works by all the great Renaissance artists. 

Everything was so rich and filled with detail. 
The top two floors were his studio space. Flat files housed his sketches, and his large oils hung on the walls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment