Saturday, March 6, 2010

Don't Mess With Balenciaga...

So, looks like we have a little fashion mystery on our hands. Carine Roitfeld and all the French Voguettes have been banned from Balenciaga. This means no advertising space, no clothes being lent, and no tickets to the show.  But why? Could it have to do with Marie Amelie Sauve's (left) departure from Paris Vogue, she is the stylist at Balenciaga and a best friend of Nicolas Ghesquiere (center) after all. I'll be interested in seeing how this plays out because I can't pick between my bff's Carine and Nick* without knowing what exactly went down. Maybe I will dawn my gumshoe hat and do some imaginary detective work when I arrive in Paris this week. Conde Nast offices and Balenciaga flagship here I come!

*I like to think I'm on a first name basis with Carine Roitfeld and Nicolas Ghesquiere... Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment