Saturday, December 26, 2009

Marvelous Marlow...


So while looking around Nordstrom's designer bag section I was unexpectedly drawn to the Chloé section. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Chloé bag, but they just are not meant for guys. As amazing as the Paddington is, with its buttery soft leather and oversized lock is, I could never walk around with one under my arm. But, hidden within the mounds of Paddingtons I discovered... THE PERFECT BAG! Let me introduce you to the Chloé Marlow. Perhaps it is because I steer clear of the Chloé's that I never noticed it before, but from now on I will be going out of my way to look at it. Of course, when I saw that the Marlow came in black with brown accents, I about died. I've been looking for a bag that I can mix with my browns and blacks, and this does just that. The shape it takes on when empty is amazing to say the least, slouchy to perfection. It has a shoulder strap so you can casually throw it over your shoulder, and when mixing that with the slouch, its hard not to feel like the epitome of Parisian Chic. As if this bag was not perfect enough, it gets better...


Blue


Velvet


Interior



*faints*and*hits*floor*with*drool*coming*out*of*mouth*




No comments:

Post a Comment