Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Handbag Heaven...

I was at Tea Garden with a good friend of mine, surfing Style.com's fall accessories report by the always amazing Candy Pratts Price when I saw it...
Crocodile Papier Tote

Animal Printed Calfskin Globule Bag

I nearly flew out of my seat in pure joy at the beauty of these bags. That Crocodile Papier needs to find a home in my life someday. 


And in other delicious handbag news via Racked...



Lady Gaga defaces a Birkin. I'm completely torn about this. While I love Lady Gaga more than anything, it is still a Birkin that she has taken a sharpie too. A BIRKIN! The holy grail of handbags. Maybe JPG needs to get together with Gaga and do a little collaboration for Hermes. It would be like the 2010's version of Stephen Sprouse x Louis Vuitton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment