Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby Oh...

So I had an amazing day out with one of my best, best friends, and she broke some big news to me... She's Pregnant! I have been waiting years for someone close to me to have a baby since, as a knitter, all the best patterns are for babies. Anyways, I've always had a slight obsession with designer baby clothes. not only are they cheaper than the big person counterparts, but they are 100 times more adorable. In Paris, while trying to find the secret entrance to the Dior Homme store, I had to make my way through...

$45.00

$196.00

BABY DIOR! Quite possibly the most adorable brand ever created! They even make little Dior suitcases for the baby clothes. I don't know about you, but I want my little baby to be jet set ready one day, Dior suitcases and all. 

$20.00

$50.00

My other weakness in the baby department is the baby Burberry. I obsess over the adult Burberry enough, but baby Burberry is almost too much to handle. If you see a large blob of novacheck everything one day, it will probably be my baby. 

$245.00

$275.00

And finally we have the baby Gucci shoes. Who honestly doesn't want to have matching adult and baby driving moccasins or boat shoes?! 

I'm sure I will keep y'all posted on how my knitting goes. That DIY Balenciaga t-shirt might be going on hold for a while until I can pop out a blanket and little cardigan on the knitting needles. She doesn't find out the sex of the baby for half a month, so for now I'm thinking i'll just make everything yellow and green. 


*all items featured in this post can be found online via Saks Fifth Avenue, along with 3.1 Philip Lim children's clothes! seriously? 3.1 Philip Lim kids?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment