Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Colors...

So, with my ever expanding closet, I have started to show off some of my clothes on an industrial clothing rack in my bedroom. I switch it out every couple of weeks to reflect on my mood and the changing seasons. This week, the rack went from all black to...


BEIGE, BLUE, AND WHITE! 

You would have to live under a rather unfashionable rock to not know that camel is the new black, so of course I filled it up with all sorts of delicious shades and rich textures of this great color. Then of course we have a nice selection of white t's, and blue button downs; two clothing items you can't get me out of. Of course, it wouldn't be like me not to have some animal representation, so we got a nice curly sheep collar. 

Speaking of collars... Is anyone else obsessed with the Miu Miu ones? 


Like seriously, I stood outside this window at the Faubourg Saint-Honore store for a good hour. Staring. It was past midnight and I was on my way home mind you, otherwise I would have went in and squealed like a little girl while trying them on. Much like the A.P.C. shirt, I'm regretting not getting one. The only problem is which one? Cats? Naked ladies? Sparrows? All three?! Oh well, I'll just wait a couple of seasons when they go on yoox, or stop by the store when I go back in August to see if they are on sale then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment