Monday, April 12, 2010

More Spring Colors...

I know, I should be posting more often, but art school is tough stuff. I just need to keep reminding myself that I only have three more weeks left, then I'm off for the summer and packing for Paris! So, that Margiela that I got? Finally posting about it, along with some other select pieces from my masterfully selected clothing rack of goodness. I feel like a such a little stylist, picking out clothes and arranging them all nice. 

Maison Martin Margiela gaberdine pants
Love these so much. They fit great, they look great, they feel great. 

OAK Sweater
Gift from my momma from my favorite boutique in the U.S.A.; Oak NYC. I told her to go visit it while she was in New York for the weekend, and she brought me back the one colorful item I have ever seen in the store. Oh well, it is still really nice marino wool, and my closet was in need of a nice burst of color. 

Helmut Lang Shirt/Vest
One of two summer appropriate Helmut Lang pieces that I own, although I won't be wearing it too often considering I don't like sleeveless. It does look pretty amazing under a blazer, so maybe it will get some use as a night on the town look.

Libertine Tuxedo Shirt
Basically one of my best purchases ever. I can't resist sparkle and shine... or a pin-tuck dress shirt. I thought it was a bit rememberable to wear all that often, but I have gotten a good amount of use out of it. The only problem is, the silver is so stiff that it difficult to move around in. Oh well, the best fashions are always worth the difficulties involved with them. 

Maison Martin Margiela Anniversary T-shirt
Ok, so I got this without realizing... IT'S 100% WOOL! Who even makes wool t-shirts!?! Itchiness aside, it's a really pretty eggshell color with a white velvet design and a big honking Swarovski crystal in the center, like I said, I like the sparkle and shine. 

Maison Martin Margiela Vest
I love vests, I wear them all the time, and have them in every color of the rainbow. This one feels like it weighs 10 pounds, which only makes me believe that I burn more calories while wearing it. 

Rick Owens DRK SHDW t-shirt
With weird lanyard label/tag. I still don't understand it, wear it inside, wear it outside, it just makes it more versatile in the end. Another gift from my mother during her NYC trip. All I can say is that it was about time I got some more Rick Owens in my life... even if it wasn't a leather jacket or boots.

Sorry about the picture quality by the way. Ever since that unfortunate trip to Notre Dame, my camera won't do what I want it to do. Probably should get that looked at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment