Friday, April 23, 2010

Stripes...

Balenciaga striped t-shirts from farfetch. I love the mix of materials here with the sheer jersey, silks, and satin. For a mere $750.00 you can buy one of these and be the envy of... me. I don't think too many other people in this state would care. Just drop their jaws as they contemplate how many pairs of Levis 501's, or cheese curds at the fair that money could buy. As for me, I smell a diy project as soon as school gets out in a week. I've been saving up all these delicious velvets for the past few years, and since velvet is the new Balmain-anything, this would be a fun thin to break it out on. I'm thinking an all black one, and a red white and blue one. That stupid Balenciaga sandal picture on Jak&Jil  got me feeling all Americana... OR I can just pretend I'm supporting my soon to be home of France.
If blue, red, and abstracted zebra were our nations colors, I would be a whole lot more patriotic all the time!

3 comments:

  1. hi,
    gorgeous shoes:) I love them

    adam,

    http://fashionispartofme.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes. Where can I get them and for how much?
    ~cousin Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cousin Andrea,
    You will more than likely have to call up their boutique in NYC to get them, they really limit what merchandise can be sold at other retailers. As for the price, I would guess between $950 and $1200 since that is the usual pricepoint, and i've seen this shoe as a flat at Barneys for $725.

    ReplyDelete