Friday, April 2, 2010

Springspiration...

With temps in the 70's all week I have been craving some new spring clothes. Its hard to make a sudden wardrobe change from my best friends Helmut Lang in the winter, and Ralph Lauren in the summer. I mean, the styles couldn't be more different from each other. My spring Lang clothes consist of a sleeveless poplin dress shirt with built in vest and a sheer cotton t-shirt. But really, those are not practical pieces to build an entire spring wardrobe upon! So, to feed my appetite for all things white, light, and airy, I have rediscovered Damir Doma's spring collection. It just so happens that it includes my new frontrunner in that quest for a summer sandal...
"Femerus" Sandal


"Juvenile" Jacket


"O" pants

It's all so delicious and relaxed isn't it! I can almost envision those long summer nights lounging on some rooftop in Minneapolis with all my friends, listening to whichever DJ is in the town for the night, wearing something amazing like this. Perfection if you ask me.

Speaking of DJ's coming into town... Kaskade, Paul van Dyk, and Benny Benassi are coming within a 3 week period between May and June! Talk about the most amazing line up ever! Kaskade's 4am is basically my summer anthem... every summer... so lets see if it makes it this year after his new cd drops May 11th.

1 comment: