Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Needs vs. Wants...

This gets put in the need folder.
Prada's new B.Y.O.Bags. They come in all the great prints from the Prada archive. I'm a huge fan of tote bags, and these ones are no exception. By the looks of them on the Prada website, they seem pretty roomy too. Nothing would be better to shove all my art supplies in while rushing to class on the busy streets of Paris. Plus at 200 euro, you get an inexpensive piece of Prada. I've been wanting a nice saffiano leather bag to match my wallet, but I think one of these would do just fine. 
As much as I love the printed bags, the canvas ones are just as dreamy. You can check them all out here... as for me I think a trip to the Chicago Prada store is in order when I go to pick up my visa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment