Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Burberry LIVE...


So Burberry did their show live on the internet, and in 3-D in various cities throughout the world, which was fine. There wasn't as many kinks as some shows, but the live feed of peoples comments got annoying after a while. "Love the bags!", "the coats, THE COATS!", "Oh Christopher, love ya!". Yeah, kinda annoying. Maybe this is a show I will have to re-watch, I was, dare I say, bored out of my mind watching it. Who said that? Surely not me? While It was nice to see aviator jackets from the mens show return, I wish they were not the same exact jackets. As for the boots? Take the mens boots and add a 4.5 inch heel. I know Christopher has revived the Burberry brand like no other, but I wish he could switch it up a bit more. I mean, how many Prorsum Collections has it been that he has shown a tattered ruffled chiffon dress? I'll give this show a couple more days, hopefully time enough for me to get over this awkward bout of bitterness towards a show that has done nothing to me, although, I do think first impressions say a lot... we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment