Monday, February 1, 2010

Hair...

Photographs from Jak & Jil

So, mid length story short, I shaved all my hair off a couple months ago. Now that it is starting to grow back, I'm getting antsy to do something fun with it. So, I have two options that I am leaning towards.

1) Take Katie Shillingfords to die for ombre died hair, and cross it with some angular cut a la Kate Lanphear. I'm hesitant about this though, because I've spent the last 5 years coloring my hair, so maybe I should let my hair be natural for a while. Which brings me to...

2) Business on the sides, party on the top. Like if Picasso got a hold of a mullet and took the long hair and stuck it on the top. It seems low maintenance, which I am all for right now. Plus it is the hair style choice of my favorite male model of all time... Cole Mohr of course! If only every Texan could rock it like Cole (lets hope I turn out to be one of them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment