Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What I Wore...

Don't expect me to do more of this kind of post. I would much rather focus on what it is that I'm not wearing. 
*cough*raf*simons*sandals*cough*
Sorry bout that, had to clear my throat. Anyways, I'd like to think that I consistently dress good so people don't need to point it out. But Monday I got not one, not two, but three comments on how good I was looking. Figuring that this would not happen again, I set up the timer on my camera and took a picture. Then yesterday I was in the mood for some Thimister inspiration pop of red and hunter boots. Then it happened. The comments came one after another. I had 4 comments on how cool the boots were, and 5 on the overall ensemble. It was like some weird twilight zone were everyone likes my outfits. To break this period of uneasiness, I scrubbed down today. And since no "What I Wore" post is complete without it...

Left: Too Boot New York diving shoes, 7 For All Mankind Slimmy Jean, Raf Simons polo, Helmut Lang asymmetrical zip up, Ralph Lauren pea coat, Ben Sherman leather driving gloves, and J.Crew tote bag. 

Right: Hunter tall boot, Raf Simons skinny trouser, Burberry polo, cashmere scarf, Ralph Lauren pea coat, Calvin Klein studded wrap bracelet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment