Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happiness...

Helmut Lang F/W 2010
Mmmm I love me some Helmut Lang. I've been wearing head to toe Helmut all week so I might be a little bias about this, but if anything was going to cheer me up this week it was this show. The color pallet was sublime; blue greys, dark greens, brown, black, and white. The slouchy rabbit collars are a must on my fall shopping list, along with that green aviator jacket. It reminds me so much of those F/W 2004 Balenciaga jackets, only more chic and more modern, if such a thing is even possible. Helmut Lang 1, Balenciaga 0. The digital prints seemed to echo the celestial theme going around in these first few days. Nicole and Michael Colovos keep me coming back for more each and every season with designs that keep getting better, which is something not many designers can do these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment