Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thimister Haute Couture...

I'm going to make this short and sweet since I got homework to do. This post is mostly aimed at my family who hate when I insist upon wearing my tall black Hunter Boots. They don't find them fashionable, but who are they to judge fashion? Clearly they do not know the importance of the Hunter Boot in British History; It is an official brand of the Monarchy, and Kate Moss adores them. Sounds like two good reasons to me. Anyways, looking through the Haute Couture collections that just shown, I found it comical that all the men in the Thimister show wore Hunter Boots. So this is to you family, proving to you that Hunter Boots are fashionable, and in my case, the perfect footwear for walking to school in... that is of course unless I get those Raf Simons sandals... I'm still waiting for more options other than write my momma's thesis paper. Plagiarism, and lacking morals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment