Saturday, February 20, 2010

Texturally Amazing...

Jeremy Laing F/W 2010

I'm adding this to my list of NYC highlights. It showed on the first day and my mind was with McQueen then, everything else was a blur so I seemed to have forgotten about it. Then I saw some detail pictures pop up online today, which reminded me of how amazing this show was. Not only where the colors refreshing with a palette of rich ambers, icy blues, ruby reds, and some really sumptuous brown tones, but the textures blew me away. So often "architectural" design opts for simple fabrics so you can focus on the cut, but Jeremy really pushed both this season. The luxurious fabrics comprise of beaver, muskrat, raccoon, cowhide, coyote, and crocodile, which were paired with chunky bobbled knits that left me salivating. This truly was a feast for the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment