Friday, January 1, 2010

2010...



Something tells me that as good as 2009 has been, 2010 will be even better. Au Revoir Minnesota, et bonjour Paris! Lets see where this year takes me...


And now to finish my resolutions for 2010:


2) Fit into my Raf Simmons pants by March. I bought them off of Yoox only to find out that they were impossibly restricting to the point that I couldnt button them up. I'm setting a goal of 30 pounds for the year. lets cross our fingers. 




3) Sneak into a Paris fashion week show. I know its a horrible thing to do, but I promise I won't bother anyone, i'll be perfectly happy standing in a back corner with an obscured view. Hey, if Charles Guislain can do it than I don't see anything wrong with it. Of course getting an invite to a show would be even better... 

No comments:

Post a Comment