Monday, January 11, 2010

Cruella De Licious...

Every so often, an look comes out of the collections that makes me go crazy. Let me introduce you to this little gem from the Lanvin P/F 2010 Collection. 



Lanvin P/F 2010


I've been having this Cruella de Vil moment lately. I just cant get enough of black, and white, and... FUR! So of course while looking through the latest from Lanvin and Nina Ricci (I'm still mourning the loss of Olivier), I came across this and fell head over heels. I love the overabundance of fur, especially for Pre-Fall, you just can't go wrong with mink ear muffs and a long goat hair coat. Of course, all the looks from this collection are amazing, and the set is fantastic, it is like the Margiela home interior with the over the top posing that makes Lanvin look books so enjoyable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment