Monday, January 25, 2010

Lovin' and Hatin' Some Lanvin...



I've spent many hours thinking and dreaming of owning a Lanvin tote bag. And now this beauty is on sale at Barney's for only $314.23. If the fashion gods were smiling upon me they would know my birthday is only 171 short days away, and that this would be the best possible way to spend my 21st... sitting on a couch cuddling up to this bag, safe and sound not out taking shot after shot. Not to mention mustard yellow was seen all over the mens runways, which means even though this bag is a season old, it will still look fresh and new.

click here to see the bag in all its glory with zoom so you can see all the amazing details and subtle textures... and order it for me...

and on other Lanvin news...



I really wish some people would stay away from fashion, and by people I mean Kanye West and Amber Rose. And while I don't mind Pharell Williams as much, he is much better suited to be around Japanese brands like BAPE. Poor Lucas Ossendrijver and Albert Elbaz, this is celebrity attention that they do not need, no celebrity attention is good attention in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. good god, that lanvin bag... just go for it. that color!

    and i wholeheartedly agree with your comment on amber rose and kanye west, ughhhhh.

    ReplyDelete