Friday, January 15, 2010

This Little Piggy Called Up Prada...

And guess what they sent him...


Wrapped in all its Prada goodness...


THE PRADA BOOK! YAY! 




As a die hard Prada fan, this book has become my new bible. It is amazing and I cannot recommend it enough to any fashion lover. It is like a fountain of information about the inner workings of the fashion house. Take for instance that it takes you through the design and production process. Then there is a section devoted to the fashion shows, with technical drawing of the runways and images of every single collection. You then move on to store information with floor plans and how they change the displays. And you finally end with Prada art collaborations and Fondazione Prada. 




Suddenly I'm craving some more Prada in my life, maybe a matching briefcase to go with my saffiano wallet? 




 Or how about those studded oxfords? Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment