Saturday, January 9, 2010

More V...






V Love U Just The Way U R

I really like this editorial, but it took me a while to find some sort of continuity with the styling in a shoot all about being different. I decided that the color black was primarily used in the photos. That was enough to make me happy. I really like seeing all size female models, but what about the boys? A lot of the body image focus is on the women in the industry, but us guys get left out. I would love to have the body of any of these men, but I don't. How do you think that makes me feel fashion industry? 


... *crickets* ...


Eh, I guess I don't mind as much as I thought I would. Maybe if I worked out all the time and tried to look like that, without achieving the desired results I would care. But its me we are talking about. The boy who tried exercising but decided it was to much work. Is that a new resolution I smell? Nope... just Burberry Brit. Yum. 


And as a final side note; As I'm writing this, E! News is talking about V63. It hasn't even come out yet, and it is already being talking about on my most trusted news source that is not WWD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment