Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To A Dior Addict...

Just thought I would post a little eye candy for my sister Hannah, who has a strong liking for Haute Couture ball gowns.


Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2010

I bet she will instantly comment on the bottom right image because it is like her favorite gown of all time, the Jean Paul Gaultier fish scale dress that Marion Cotillard wore last year. Then she might mention that Marchesa dress that Miley Cyrus wore, which is actually a knockoff of the dress that the bottom right dress was inspired by...


Christian Dior Haute Couture 1949
Junon Ball Gown

And on a devastatingly sad note, the Lanvin Tote is sold out. Which means my birthday dreams of owning one are crushed. Now in 170 days I will have to drink away my sorrows of what could have been. Oh gods of fashion, why must you be so cruel!?

No comments:

Post a Comment