Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 10..

A picture of my favorite restaurant, and a song that makes me fall asleep.

Sea bass with truffle mousse. 

Grilled octopus with chorizo, potatoes, in something resembling grits. 

Something Catalonian. Closest thing I could think of would be a rabbit burrito baked in mashed potatoes and gravy. 

Cinnamon risotto with dark chocolate. 

Sol.i.neu restaurant in Andorra, certainly gets my best restaurant award, even if I only ate there once, because everything about the dinning experience was just perfect. The wait staff was perfect. They were all warm and friendly, and had the most perfect timing. The view was to die for (but it's Andorra, no place has a bad view).  I had an enjoyable few hours sitting by myself and my internal dialog, while eating some of the best food I have ever had. 

Frédéric Chopin - Fantaisie Impromptu in C sharp minor, Op. 66

I had a CD (before mp3's were even invented, weird to think about) of classic piano music when I was very young, close to the time I started playing the piano. Somewhere around 13 years ago? I would listen to this song on repeat to help me go to sleep at night since I have always had a horrible sleeping problem. Now I listen to it when I'm designing. I'm still obsessed with this song. It's as much fun to play as it is to listen too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment