Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 22...

A photo of my evening and a song I listen to when I want to relax. 

Dinner at L'As du Falafel, apparently a world famous Middle Eastern Restaurant according to the line out the door and down the street, and the pictures of famous people all over the walls. I won't lie though... The Holy Land in NordEast Minneapolis is better. 


Nicolas Jaar; Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy, Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine. 

Only Nicolas Jaar can flawlessly transition between Biggie and Marvin Gaye. I always listen to Nico when I want to chill out for a little while, his way of mixing music is so melodic and it just flows from one song to another. I saw him about a month ago and it was one of the best concerts I have been too. 6am, relaxing on a couch, listening to Nico; it doesn't get much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment