Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 9...

A picture of my most recent purchase and a song I can dance to. 

My most recent purchase was actually today. I haven't bought anything for myself since the Lanvin pants and shoes back in January. There is this small jewelry store right next to my school, and me and a friend decided just to pop on in today and see what was inside. I came out with these two little copper rings that the owner makes herself. I've been saying it for a year or so now that I need to accessorize more often. I hardly ever wear jewelry and watches. I'm getting much better at that, only I've just been buying rings. Perhaps the best part of this though is they only cost me 4 euros. Who says the best things come with big price tags? 


My favorite manager at my first job used to play this song about 6 or 7 times each day. Every time it came on we all had to stop and step in the name of love with her. As a result, I am a pro at stepping, not in the name of love, but in the name of my manager who's job entitled telling everyone else what to do. Although it is quite fun, so I don't mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment