Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 16...

What is in my bag, and a song I used to love but now hate.

J.Crew tote bag, Macbook, iPod Nano, Sony Cyber-shot camera, Burberry pouch that I put my change in, Prada wallet, this mornings issue of Metro, leather pencil pouch full of Copic pens and tech pencils, keys, two usb stick, Burt's Bees honey lip balm, Korres guava lip butter, YSL Touche Éclat (the most amazing thing ever to get rid of all the signs of art school fatigue, including those horrid bags under my eyes), Moleskin planner (can't live without that), android cell phone, tic-tacs, metro pass. 

It's a lot of stuff, and it weighs a lot too. Like I said yesterday, I carry my life in my bag. Normally I have scarfs and whatnot in there also, but it was 60 degrees today, and so I went without bringing one with me. The Parisians are still bundled up in their winter parkas and scarfs, while I am contemplating bringing out the sandals.  


Benny Benassi - Satisfaction

I think this is the only electronic song that a lot of people actually recognize, and by electronic I mean not dance music. Not any of that Cascada stuff, or as my dad would call it Euro Trash. Anyways, Benassi is amazing, and the beat to this song is absurd in the best possible way. But I have heard it way too much, and like always, too much of a good thing quickly turns bad. I still love hearing it in the clubs though, and nothing beats hearing it in person at the hands of Benassi himself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment