Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 23...

A picture of something that means a lot to me, and a song I want to play at my wedding.

A sneek peak of where I'm at, I'll post more when I go back to Paris.

As much of a city boy as I am, there is nothing I love more than a little isolation; I am a cancer after all. I find that I'm in need of alone time a whole lot more living here. My life is 100 times more active than back in Minnesota. I leave my place every morning at 8am, and don't usually get back until between 10 and midnight, and my whole day is filled with stuff. Every now and then I just need to get out of town for a little bit and do a whole lot of nothing... ok, that's a lie... usually it is something athletic. Andorra was all about non stop skiing, this little trip is all about hiking. Even weekend day trips to places involve some sort of unusually long walk, like when I walked the entire Versailles property. So yeah, I guess alone time means a lot to me right now, it keeps me sane, and we designers need to keep our sanity. Heaven forbid we pull a Christophe Decarnin, have a mental breakdown, and just disappear into rehab right before our fashion show. 


Alejandro Sanz - Se lo Dices Tú

"Y con su mirada, de cualquier tormenta soy capaz de hacer un cielo azul."

I don't think I could just pick one Alejandro Sanz song to play at my wedding, I think there will need to be at least one hour dedicated to him, because no one does love songs as well as he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment