Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 30...

Three good things that have happened in the last 30 days ( it's been 30 days already?!), and my favorite song this time last year. 

1) I fell in love... with a cow... a beautiful cow... then I cut him up... 

2) I got out of this city even if only for two days. 

3) I meet new people, always a good thing.  

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

This song has a play count up in the 400's on my iTunes, more than double my next top song.  The song itself is amazing, but this music video is beyond belief. I was in shock when it came out, all Alexander McQueen's Plato's Atlantis collection just one week after it showed on the Paris runway. When I saw the collection I said it would be a matter of time before Gaga got in it, little did I know it would be so quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment