Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 24...

My skincare regimen, and a song I want to have played at my funeral. 

I know y'all are dying to know what my skincare routine looks like... not... I don't even care that much, but here is the stuff I use on a daily basis. Clockwise from top left: YSL Touche Éclat, Aveeno Daily Moisturizer, Chanel UV Essentiel SPF 30 (I'm thinking of switching to DiorSnow Sublissime UV though because it has more Zinc Oxide in it), Clean&Clear Astringent, Korres Wheat Soap, The entire line of Dior HydraLife, Skeen Purifying Cleansing Gel. 


Chopin - Piano Sonata No. 2 Op. 28 Movement No. 3

My funeral will be a very somber affaire if I have any say in it. Strict dress code; veils for the ladies, hats for the gentlemen. No color allowed. And a very austere space for it to be held in...

like the Church of Light by Tadao Ando. Have this song playing in the background as people file out, crying of course, and it will be perfect. There will also be a hefty dose of Rachmaninov's and Prokofiev's music as well.  Hey, don't judge me for already having my funeral planned out, my kids will be thanking me one day for having done the work for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment