Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 17...

10 things I want to do before I die, and a song I like on the radio. 

In no particular order...

1) Obtain a respectable position in my field of work. 
2) Own an apartment in the 4th. 
3) Travel the world and visit places I've only seen in National Geographic; Mont Saint Michel, Angkor Wat, Lake Malawi. 
4) Start a serious fashion collection, aka clothes I don't wear but have because of their significance in fashion. I've started it with a few Margiela and Helmut Lang pieces, but I would love to expand it. Get some beautiful Raf Simons and Hedi Slimane for Dior Homme pieces. 
5) See my designs on someone on the streets. 
6) Start a serious furniture collection. 
7) Conquer my fear of heights somehow. Preferably not involving heights. 
8) Learn to speak at least two more languages fluently. French and German, I'm talking about you. 
9) Get a international license, and a vehicle for whatever country I am living in. Oh the things I would do to have a motorcycle here. One day that vintage Ducati will be mine. 
10) To add to my list of things to do before I die, because struggling to come up with only 9 things is ridiculous. 

Colonel Reyel - Celui

I really like this song a lot. Maybe because I have a soft spot for commercial hip hop, maybe because I don't understand the lyrics? Ok, I do understand them, but it took a lot of listening to pick up all the words.  Also this music video makes me crave the Bahamas. A trip to St. Maarten anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment