Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 8...

A place I would like to visit, and a song I know all the words to. 

Courchevel

Mont Saint Michel

Montauban

I guess right now I wouldn't pick some far off place to visit. Really I want to explore France. After traveling to Andorra by train, I realized there is so much more to this country than I first thought. The landscape is so diverse and the towns all have such unique personalities. Perhaps I'll just forgo a meal a each day to save up money, and go someplace every month.

Salt-n-Pepa - Push It

What can I say, I grew up in the 90's and as a result have a deep fondness for the music of that decade... well not just music, the fashion was pretty amazing as well. Me and my friend Jenny know the lyrics to every Salt-n-Pepa song out there, Push It just happens to be my favorite one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment