Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 28...

My favorite movie and a song that makes me feel guilty makes me nostalgic.

Pulp Fiction; Quentin Tarantino, A knockout cast, amazing dialog, and the clothes (A nice tailored jacket and crisp white button down are two things I hold close to my designing heart). There isn't a Tarantino film that I don't love, but Pulp Fiction is by far my favorite, and his best in my opinion.

Destiny's Child - Say My Name

I can't think of a song that makes me feel guilty, and that's probably because I would never listen to a song that makes me feel that way, not my favorite emotion. So, one of my favorite songs from the 90's. I've been really getting into the 90's again. I guess when you distance yourself from a decade you can look back at it and find all the good. One thing I can't get enough of is the fashion, and this music video showcase some of it perfectly. A little nostalgia and a little inspiration, what more could you want? 

No comments:

Post a Comment