Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 12...

15 random facts about myself and a song that reminds me of home.

1) I secretly love to wear tank tops, but will never be seen in public wearing one without extra layers to cover me up.
2) I used to hate red wine but have grown to love it since I moved to Paris. 
3) Speaking of Paris, while I can make a list a mile long of why I hate it, there really is no place I would rather be. 
4) I love ironing dress shirts. 
5) I hate men that only buy iron free dress shirts because they are too lazy to iron them. There are a lot of men like that, almost more than men that buy regular dress shirts. Working at Macy's taught me that. 
6) I'm a Helmut Lang junkie. 
7) I realize that I'm slowly becoming more and more like my father.
8) I'm slowly becoming more and more accepting of number 7.
9) Sometimes I love food a little too much. When this happens I usually go on a short lived diet. 
10) I'm addicted to hair products but never really use any. 
11) I'm the biggest proponent of fur and leather I know. 
12) My favorite items of clothing are my collection of white t-shirts. Rick Owens and Helmut Lang make the best ones.
12) Sometimes I buy size XXL because I like to be comfy. 
13) I have 7 piercings. 
14) I keep bottles of liquid band-aid hidden all around me, because you never know when you will cut yourself. 
15) I spend an unusual amount of time applying lip balms when in uncomfortable social situations. 

Edith Piaf - La Vie en Rose

They say home is where the heart is, and right now my heart is in Paris. What could be more quintessentially Parisian than this song? I love to put Edith Piaf songs on while strolling along the Seine or up in Montmartre. Everything in the city becomes more beautiful while listening to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment