Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 6...

A picture of a pet I want to have and a song that reminds me of someplace. 

I've said it before on here, and I will say it again... A french bulldog. Want one, need one, gotta have one. My goal used to be a pug, but I've come to the conclusion that pugs are like polka dots, you must always have multiples. I'm not ready for multiple dogs, and frenchies do perfectly fine on their own, and even better when dressed like santa. 

For some reason this is my song for Paris. Specifically Place de la Concorde at night.  I don't know why though. Every time I hear it though I go right back to that amazing vista of the giant obelisk and Hotel de Crillon with the Champs Elysee and Eiffel Tower in the background. 

Something like 2- 3 years ago, I snuck out of my house one night to go to the Paul van Dyk concert with my friend Vicky and our usual gang of people. My mom called me sometime around 12:30 mad beyond belief that I would leave and go out when we were leaving for a cruise in the morning. The next day, still on the high of being at a Paul van Dyk concert, and not in the mood to give up that moment quite yet, I listened to this song on repeat the entire flight down to Miami, and most of the 5 day cruise. Now when I hear it, I instantly think of Miami, palm trees, big boats, and that wonderful feeling I have when I travel of being important and going somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment