Saturday, March 12, 2011

Introducing...

I bought a new pet today. His name is Charles-Émile. Before I adopted him, he belonged to Hermès. They raised him and treated him very nicely, but one day they decided to discontinue his color, and they looked to get rid of him. I graciously took him in as my own, and with a little tender loving care, will make him into a beautiful jacket.

This is me and Charles-Émile. 

Front open.

Front closed.

Front partially closed.

Side.

Collar detail. 

Belt and hidden pocket detail. You can't see the pocket because it is hidden :)

Back. 

This is my half drape of what Charles-Émile will become. Since I can only cut him out once and only sew him once, with no mistakes, I need to make him out of muslin first to make sure everything is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment